One of the best lithium battery chemistry for solar applications is Lithium Iron Phosphate, shorted to LiFePO4 or LFP batteries. This new technology lasts longer and can be put through deeper cycles. They also require no maintenance or venting, unlike lead-acid batteries.
Most lithium-ion batteries can be discharged to about 90% of their gross storage capacity (this is known as DoD – depth of discharge) with little or no impact on their life span. Whereas lead acid batteries can be discharged to 50% of their gross storage capacity.
Batteries, Li-ion Battery Packs, Power Solutions
BSL Battery 51.2V – 125Ah CANBUS (6.4kWh)
- Lithium iron phosphate battery(LiFePO4)
- Excellent resistance to abuse
- Less than 3% self-discharging
- Battery monitoring storage history
- Up to 60% weight saving
- Built-in safety protection
- 10 Years Warranty
- Quality guaranteed
- 15-18 Years Designed service life
- Maintenance-free, modular, and lightweight