The Sunsynk MAX is a low voltage (48V) hybrid inverter suitable for off-grid, grid support, back-up and self-consumption PV systems. Moreover, the inverter can also be used in both three-phase and single phase parallel applications.
- The largest single-phase hybrid Inverter on the market.
- A total of 15 x inverters can be connected in a three-phase configuration (five units per phase) – giving a maximum power output of 240kW.
- 3 x inverters can be connected in a single-phase configuration giving a total power of 48kW.
- Contains 3 x MPPTs to allow for flexible PVarray designs and improved efficiency.
- Programmable multiple operation modes: on-grid/off-grid & UPS.
- IP65 protection rating – suitable for most outdoor installations.
- Wi-Fi dongle as standard – enabling remote monitoring via the Sunsynk cloud
- Compatible with leading lithium battery brands such as Hubble Lithium, Pylontech LV,Freedomwon and Kodak (BL3.6).
- Application Note Commissioning and Programming_Document_v3
- Application Note for Earth Neutral Bridge
- Application Note Solarman Wi-Fi Configuration
- Application Note Sunsynk and Giter
- Application Note Sunsynk Deployments
- Application Note Sunsynk with Pylontech and Freedom Won
- Data Sheet SunSynkMaxDataSheet
- G100 certification
- Installation Manual for Sunsynk with a Generator
- Installation Manual Sunsynk-Max-User-Manual
- Product Compatibility Battery Compatibility v4
- Training Material
- User Manual Solarman Pro Web Operation
- User Manual Sunsynk Inverter App
- White Paper Sunsynk Approved Installers