This MultiPlus-II is a multifunctional inverter/charger fits seamlessly into several system configurations. The ESS (Energy Storage System) functionality gives peace of mind and reliability in times grid failure and off-grid applications.
- Two AC Outputs,
- Can be configured to operate with a PV array and a MPPT solar charge controller, or with a PV array and a PV inverter,
- Frequency Shifting – regulatingthe output power by changing the frequency to avoid possible damage to equipment or alarm modes.
- Built-in anti-islanding -to quickly stop feeding power into the grid from your solar system
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function) – If power main AC power supply is lost, it takes less than 20 milliseconds for the Multiplus to switch to battery back-up power.
- On-site system configuration, monitoring and control,
- Remote configuring and monitoring with a GX device.
- Maximum AC input current of 100A and Maximum battery charge current of 110A.
- 5-year standard Victron warranty.
This Multiplus 8 and 10kVA cannot be paralleledor configured in a three-phase system.Outstanding documents from manufacturer:
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- NRS 097
- Application Note AC Coupling
- Application Note VE.Bus Error Codes
- Application Note Victron with Pylontech Compatibility
- Data Sheet Victron MultiPlus-II Inverter/Charger
- Installation Manual HUB 4
- Installation Manual HUB 4 Schematic
- Installation Manual Multiplus II
- Product Compatibility Freedom Won Lite and Victron
- Product Compatibility Victron Battery List
- User Manual auto-generator
- User Manual Live ESS-Design
- User Manual NMEA 2000 & MFD integration guide
- Warranty Terms And Guidelines For Victron Products