The RCT-AXPERT 5K – 5000VA Inverter is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power supply. It has a comprehensive LCD display which has user-configurable and easy-accessible buttons to configure operations such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter/charger. It also includes following devices to
have a complete running system:
- Generator or Utility.
- PV modules (option)
Consult with your system integrator for other possible system architectures depending on your requirements.
This inverter can power all kinds of appliances in home or office environment, including motor-type appliances
such as tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Rated Power: 5000VA/5000W
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Surge Power: 10000VA
- Efficiency: 93%
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers), 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Battery Voltage: 24 VDC
- Overcharge Protection: 31 VDC
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 80 A
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 60 A
- Maximum PV Array Power: 4000 W
- Maximum Charging Current: 140A
- Dimension, D x W x H: 120 x 295 x 468 mm
- Net Weight: 13.5 Kg
Approximate Back-up Time Table
***The below table is a rough estimate only, and does not guarantee any run-down times offered! Please do not consider these times as fact. Due to the nature of these technologies, including but not limited to the type and quality of batteries used, power draw from connected devices, load fluctuation, etc. no fully accurate times can be offered.
Note: This unit does not include batteries.