The RCT-AXPERT VM3 3K – 3000VA/3000W 24V 4000W MPPT Inverter is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power supply. It has a comprehensive LCD display which has user-configurable and easy-accessible buttons to configure operations such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
Basic System Architecture
The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter/charger. It also includes following devices to
have a complete running system:
- Generator or Utility.
- PV modules (option)
Consult with your system integrator for other possible system architectures depending on your requirements.
This inverter can power all kinds of appliances in home or office environment, including motor-type appliances
such as tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
- Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- Rated Power: 3000VA/3000W
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Surge Power: 6000VA
- Efficiency: 93%
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers), 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Battery Voltage: 24 VDC
- Overcharge Protection: 31 VDC
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 80 A
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 60 A
- Maximum PV Array Power: 4000 W
- Maximum Charging Current: 80A
- Dimension, D x W x H: 115 x 300 x 400 mm
- Net Weight: 9 Kg
Approximate Back-up Time Table
***The below table is a rough estimate only, and does not guarantee any run-down times offered! Please do not consider these times as fact. Due to the nature of these technologies, including but not limited to the type and quality of batteries used, power draw from connected devices, load fluctuation, etc. no fully accurate times can be offered.
Note: This unit does not include batteries.