What is an online UPS?
A UPS that always powers the load via the battery, even when there is mains supply available. So the mains supply charges the battery only and does not power the load directly. When the mains supply fails, the battery will no longer be charged and the UPS will continue powering the load till the battery is depleted. The advantage of an online UPS is the zero transfer time when there is a loss of mains power.
On Line UPS, Power Solutions, UPS
RCT 1000VA/800W Winner Pro Long Run OnLine Tower UPS
- 1 x 3Pin SA Plug Socket; 3 x IEC Socket
- Pure Sinewave
- Double Conversation
- Power Rating 1000VA, 800W, 0.8 Output Power Factor
- 12V External Battery Connector*
- (no Batteries supplied, 12V battery must be purchased separately)
- Runtime up to 4 hours on 200W load with 12V DC 100AH Battery connected.*
- Generator Compatible
- Software monitoring on USB or RS-232 communication port.
- Optional SNMP card is available for network monitoring capability.
*A 12V DC batteries need to be connected to the UPS to function.
Runtime will vary dependent on power load and capacity of battery connected.SKU: RCT-1000-WPTULR