The Gizzu Challenger Pro 1120Wh UPS Power Station is the ultimate on-the-go power supply in a compact design. This portable power station is ideal for emergency needs, power outages, camping trips, or whatever else electricity is needed as it allows you to power up small appliances. Thanks to the 230V South African plug, and two DC ports, you can power your internet router, lightbulbs, and other small electronics and appliances with ease.
With two USB ports including one USB 3.0 Quick Charge port and a PD port, you can keep your phone, tablet, notebook, and camera charged. This rechargeable battery-powered model features a robust design, built-in LED flashlight and has two methods of charging, including solar power charging and traditional wall charging. When using a third-party solar panel, the voltage range needs to be between 14V – 22V with a maximum amperage of 3A.
Get off the grid and enjoy the great outdoors while keeping essential gear and mobile devices powered. Thanks to the 11 outlets, including two South African plugs, you can power lights, smartphones, cameras, and other small electronics with ease. You can recharge the Challenger Pro during your outdoor adventure, simply hook the product up to your car or solar panel. It’s durable and robust, but light enough to take with you.
Power essential household devices like your router, notebook, and monitors during loadshedding or power outages, Along with Pure Sine Wave technology, which is better suited to powering sensitive electronics, the Challenger Pro also features UPS functionality. This means that the Challenger Pro seamlessly switches over to battery power during loadshedding or a power outage, resulting in zero downtime for your connected essential devices. Frequent power outages leaving you with fewer hours in the day to recharge your power solution products? No problem – recharge the Challenger Pro from 0% to 100% in under 2 hours.
Note: The maximum concurrent rated output for this device is 1000W. Please double-check the watt requirement of the appliance you want to power before connecting it to your Gizzu Power Station.
- 1120Wh Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries
- Ideal to keep electronic appliances powered during loadshedding or a power outage
- Great for keeping essential gear powered during outdoor adventures
- Recharge the battery from 0% to 100% in under 2 hours
- Features 11 outlets – 230V South African 3-pin plugs, PD ports, USB ports, and car socket port
- Multiple input charging options – draw power from your car, solar panel, or from wall sockets
- Battery Management System proactively monitors and preserves battery life
- Robust design and built-in LED flashlight for convenience
- Intelligent safety features like over-charge, over-discharge, and short circuit protection
- Internal Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Battery Capacity: 1120Wh, 22.4V 50Ah
- Inverter: Pure Sine Wave
- UPS Switching Time: 10ms
- AC Output: 2x 230V/50Hz 1000W Rated | 2000W Max Peak
- DC Outputs: 1x Type-C 100W PD Port (5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A), 2x Type-C 30W PD Ports (5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A), 1x USB QC3.0 Port (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 5V/4.5A, 4.5V/5A), 2x USB 2.0 Ports (5V/2.4A)
1x Car Socket Port (12V/10A), 2x DC5521 Ports (12V/10A)
- Battery Management System: Yes
- Lifespan: 2000 Charging Cycles
- Protection Features: Short-Circuit & Over-Current Protection, Over-Voltage & Under-Voltage Protection, Over-Load & Temperature Protection
- Charging Times: AC Input: 230V/50Hz 800W Max (1.8hrs), DC Input: 11V-50V 300W Max (6-7hrs)
- Estimated Recharges: Smart Phone (3500mAh): 75, Tablet (7000mAh): 37, Portable Speaker (7500mAh): 35, Action Camera (1250mAh): 211
- Estimated Runtime: Laptop (50W): 17hrs, Microwave (800W): 1.1hrs, Washing Machine (400W): 2.2hrs, 42″ LED TV (100W): 8.9hrs
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 26 x 29 cm
- Product Weight: 22000g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Gizzu Challenger Pro 1120Wh UPS Power Station x1
- AC Charging Cable x1
- Car Charging Cable x1
- User Manual x1