- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch – The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources
- Two AC Outputs – The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads.
- Unique PowerAssist Feature – The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source.
- Virtually unlimited Power thanks to Parallel Operation – Up to 6 Quatrros can operate in parallel to achieve a higher power output.
Victron charge controllers must be updated to the latest version of the product firmware upon commissioning. Use the VIC-MK3-USB for that purpose.
Note: Confirmation of compatibility between Victron Quattro charger inverters and LG Chem Li-Ion battery products is pending. Not to be used together for the time being.
- Application Note AC Coupling
- Application Note VE.Bus Error Codes
- Data Sheet Quattro
- Installation Manual HUB 4
- Installation Manual HUB 4 Schematic
- Installation Manual Quattro
- Installation Manual Quattro 8000 10000 (English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Swedish)
- User Manual auto-generator
- User Manual Live ESS-Design
- User Manual NMEA 2000 & MFD integration guide
- Warranty Victron warranty